I haven’t done a recap in a while, because of… because of… because of reasons! (Nah, just the regular boring reasons, like work and flue and summer). I would say nothings interesting has happened and you didn’t missed a thing, but that’s not true! Lot’s of interesting things have happened this summer! You know, besides my double-sided pneumonia. Let’s see:
I’ve been taking photos:
- My friend Vanja celebrated the 1-year anniversary or their project, The Swap Shop. It is a completely non-profit project where you buy something by trading something. You trade something you don’t need for something you need. Completely brilliant! You can like The Swap Shop page on facebook here (clicky clicky), and also see all my photos in their album there. (At least, I hope you can, I am hopeless at Facebook stuff).
- Some of those photos ended up in a local newspaper, Södra Sidan. If you can manage to open this linkylink here, my name is on the last page. Woot!
- Through sickness and unhealth this summer I have never the less managed to take tons of photos. So I thought I’d put up a small and reasonably shy little photoblog. It is only an experiment for now, but you can find it at http://www.passvik.net. Will post more stuff there, and also hoping to post more on my Flickr in the future.
I’ve been crafting:
- So much so that I haven’t even had time to photograph and blog about it all. That sucks! But:
- I put up some new items in my Etsy store in the beginning of the summer. Happy skulls, happy peace sign earrings inspired by my friend Micu, and some odds and ends. Go have a look!
- I suddenly found myself crocheting little finger puppets! Creative life is strange and wonderful. Have a look at them here!I expect to crochet more stuff in the near future. I need to make a monkey, you see. Preferably with a pirate eye patch.
- If you are into Pinterest at all I have a little board here.
- And if you had no idea, I have a glorious and neglected Facebook page for my crafting blog, check that out and do what the cool kids do now days: Like it!
- Playing The Secret World and LOOOOOVING it. But there are not enough hours in a week, I need more time to game!
- Stressing myself out about the Halo 4 release. Need to play through all the previous games first. Again. It’s a bit like when you’ve been waiting for book number 6 in a great book series for YEARS and need to read them all again before you can read the new one.
- Also: Dear Kinect, we love you. Sorry for not playing with you in a while.
- Me and Jed had a proper, dice-rolling RPG night with some friends the other night! We started on an adventure set in Mutant. Soooooo many years ago… So much fun! But I felt really, really rusty!
- My friend Micu introduced me to Mail Art. I wrote about it over here! Now we are working on setting up a blog dedicated to this project, and it will be completely cool and amazing. Anybody can make art. Why not use it to cheer someone up? Keep your eyes open for more about this, very soon!
In other news:
Sixxten the Cat likes to lounge.
That’s it for tonight! Stay safeses, everyone!