This is a part of the 10 Day Challenge List, and this is the list with things I do every day. This is sort of interesting, I can’t mention work, since I DEFINITELY don’t go to work on weekends any more. Woot woot!
Day 6: Write 5 things you do every day
- I drink tea. Earl Grey. Every day. It’s a definite must.
- I talk to my cat. …oh… note to self: you are already a crazy cat lady
- I read. Books, blogs, newspapers. The milk box.
- I plan the next project I want to do. I’m always way ahead of myself. I plan too much.
- I brush my teeth. It’s sort of obvious, but I wanted to mention it, in case you doubted my dental hygiene.
10 Day Challenge List
- Day 1: Write 10 things about yourself
- Day 2: Write 9 things you would like to do in your life
- Day 3: Write 8 things or hobbies you’re interested in
- Day 4: Write 7 things you are scared of
- Day 5: Write 6 things you dream about
- Day 6: Write 5 things you do every day
- Day 7: Write 4 memories you will never forget
- Day 8: Write 3 things that annoys you
- Day 9: Write 2 things you wish you could do
- Day 10: Write about 1 person that means a lot to you