This is a part of the 10 Day Challenge List, and this time I have to list things I’m scrared of. Way too easy. Phobic, anyone? Let’s bask in the gangrene light that is my irrational phobias:
Day 4: Write 7 things you are scared of
- Chemicals. Ever since I was a kid. Detergents, chem class in school, soldering oil, dark room chemicals…
- Sharks. I’ve never actually been in the water with one or known anyone that has. They just freak me the hell out. Awful, awful creatures.
- The Dentist. I can’t deal with it. If I was rich I would visit the dentist regularly, because then I could FRIKKIN’ PAY THEM TO SEDATE ME.
- Needles. Even a blood test makes me cry. I’m a woss.
- Fish scales.Uhm. Don’t even ask… Ew!
- Flying. Not all of it or the entire trip. Just at the start. I always think we will crash and die at lift off.
- Death. Well, this at least doesn’t feel all that irrational.
10 Day Challenge List
- Day 1: Write 10 things about yourself
- Day 2: Write 9 things you would like to do in your life
- Day 3: Write 8 things or hobbies you’re interested in
- Day 4: Write 7 things you are scared of
- Day 5: Write 6 things you dream about
- Day 6: Write 5 things you do every day
- Day 7: Write 4 memories you will never forget
- Day 8: Write 3 things that annoys you
- Day 9: Write 2 things you wish you could do
- Day 10: Write about 1 person that means a lot to you