This is a part of the 10 Day Challenge List, and this time I suppose it’s about dreams, small and big. Hm. Hard. It’s a fluctuating subject.
Day 2: Write 9 things you would like to do in your life
- I want more space. I need to move out of my tiny apartment!
- I want to learn to take really really good photos.
- I want to take portrait photos of all my friends and family.
- I want to travel. It’s the biggest reboot you can do.
- I would love to make some money on at least one of my hobbies. It doesn’t have to be a lot or anything; just a tiny kick in my day job’s face.
- I would like to have a job that made me feel happy and creative, the job that makes waking up in the morning fun.
- I would love to write story lines for RPG games. I love a game with a good story.
- I would like to write and publish a book.
- I want to one day live in a secluded house with my own little garden, where I can grow herbs and sugar snaps, and just be calm and content.
10 Day Challenge List
- Day 1: Write 10 things about yourself
- Day 2: Write 9 things you would like to do in your life
- Day 3: Write 8 things or hobbies you’re interested in
- Day 4: Write 7 things you are scared of
- Day 5: Write 6 things you dream about
- Day 6: Write 5 things you do every day
- Day 7: Write 4 memories you will never forget
- Day 8: Write 3 things that annoys you
- Day 9: Write 2 things you wish you could do
- Day 10: Write about 1 person that means a lot to you